Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Begging

I have been at this blogging thing for years and I take care of 3 others besides this one. I have now started three that I had hopes other people would assist with by adding their input. It isn't happening. It is not at all difficult to do and I have sent many invitations to start. I sent out more this AM. This blog might falter after August unless some of you jump in and tell us what is happening on your branch of the family tree.
You are not obliged to add pictures- a short note is sufficient. You can also ask questions of others you might be curious about and perhaps someone will be able to satisfy your curiosity.
So give it a whirl and find out it is much easier than you think. And it will take some pressure off of me!

No comments:

Post a Comment