Friday, October 9, 2009

A chain reaction

From Clyde Brooker to his sister Gail to us!!
Thanks! It is really interesting.(referring to the ancestry post) I asked Krimhilde's brother about the area. Turns out it is a former kingdom - there were 4 or so kingdoms making up Germany before the 1st world war. If we can find out the city Jacob lived near, he will go to the town and take some pictures. It turns out he lives very close to the area. It is in South - West Germany next to France. I have access to "Ancestry dot com and so will see what I can find. If we get more information I think I can talk Sigfried into doing some research for us. He learned a lot from doing their family tree.

Krimhilde and I are headed to Lake Tahoe tomorrow for a couple of days. I just love this time of year in the mountains and so am really looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment