Friday, May 21, 2010

Butch is Kickin My Ass

It has become Brutally Aparent how soft I have become in my old age... the chore of taking two trees down yesterday really kicked my butt... take a look at B & B's Blog to see photos of the our two beautiful front trees taking the plunge...

Both trees were soon to bite the bullet in one fashion or another, so Keri & I decided it should be on our terms and not Mother Nature's so we could control the fall and timing of the death of our front landscaping...

I need some advice of what type of tree would be good to put at the Southwest corner of our house north of Jefferson, IA... It would be good to have a decorative one that doesn't get too tall.... say 12' max.... with a limiting diameter of not more than 8 to 10' ...

Please email those suggestions to Leo@Brookerandcompany.com ... thanks for your help...

Lrb

No comments:

Post a Comment